Thursday, November 29, 2012

Advent calendar - DIY

Do you remember my post about IKEA's Christmas and what I bought? Now I need it :). I've also bought white bread paper bags which I've decorated with stickers and the small things I've drawn. All you need are 24 paper bags, a cotton twine, a stapler and some pens. And of course the chocolates or things you want to fill the bags with.





Write the numbers from 1 to 24 on the paper bags and decorate the white ones.


Make sure to fold the paper around the twine and then staple it around the twine with a stapler:


Ready!


If you like it more colourful, then you can of course also use different paper bags with different colours and different patterns.

Hope you will enjoy your Advent calendar as much as I do.

Kram,

Isabell





No comments:

Post a Comment