Friday, November 9, 2012

Travelling to Gingerbreadland


One of my absolute favourite books when I was a child was "Resan till pepparkakslandet" from Einar Nerman. It's one of the cutest stories I know. Just have a look at the pictures and you will know why :)

Photo: provlas

Photo: provlas

Photo: provlas.se

This book makes me feel like a little child again and I think about Christmas, my lovely Christmas. Here is a summary of the story:

It's the night before St Lucia. Pelle and Greta are snacking on the gingerbread dough even though they are not allowed to do that. That's why their parents sent them to bed 1 hour earlier than usual. In the middle of the night a gingerbread Yule goat wakes them up and takes them on a magic journey to gingerbreadland.


Kram,

Isabell





No comments:

Post a Comment