Friday, November 23, 2012

Advent wreath or Advent candle holder?

It's time to think about having an Advent wreath or candle holder this year. They are already selling a lot of different styles at the shops, some basic versions where you just get the wreath or the wreath with red or white candles. Or the complete version with candles and decoration. I will go for an Advent wreath and a candle holder this year, usually I have either a wreath or a candle holder.

These are the decorations I have as an inspiration:

Photo: tickytacky-marielle





Photo: solebich.de/deko-pipapur

Photo: styleroom/ullisan


Photo:styleroom.se/wilmis

I want to keep it as simple as possible this year, maybe I just choose a wreath that is made of different materials:


Photo: dawanda

I'll show you as soon as it is ready!

Kram,

Isabell






No comments:

Post a Comment