Friday, November 30, 2012

Simple dinner

Even though I'm all by myself at the moment, as my fiancée Tim is still on his business trip on Fuerteventura, I'm trying to have dinner with candles and to really sit at the table and no to watch TV. It's a typical thing I do when he's away that I turn on the TV. Mainly because it's really calm without him in our apartment, but also of course it's a way to relax after work. But if you want to enjoy what you're eating it's better to listen to music. I don't know if it's the same with you, but I'm never feeling full when I watch TV and I'm like a child I can't look away if a TV is switched on. So today I've listened to some Jazz instead, I can recommend it, it's also nice.




Tomorrow he's going to take the flight back home and I'm so happy. I've meet a lot of friends over the last 2 weeks, it was nice to meet them and talk. And I've visited my parents as you know, but I really miss him.

So have a really nice friday evening!

Kram,

Isabell




No comments:

Post a Comment