Friday, November 30, 2012

Ernst Kirchsteiger Christmas

Ernst Kirchsteiger is a Swedish designer and a host for the 2 Swedish TV series "Sommar med Ernst" (Summer with Ernst) in which he is rebuilding old houses or even turning an old saw mill into a home for a family. In the the second series "Jul med Ernst" (Christmas with Ernst) he's returning to the house and celebrating Christmas there. In these series it's a lot about decorating but he's also cooking delicious meals. Ernst Kirchsteiger is a person that has a lot of fans in Sweden but also many people that think he is strange. In the summer version of the TV series he likes to walk around barefoot and he loves nature so that's why a lot of people make fun of him. I must say I really like the way he presents himself in TV and I like both TV series. So therefore I bought his book "Swedish Christmas traditions". The pictures are so nice and show how to bring Swedish traditions to your home and a lot of recipes like mulled wine, red candied apples, crisp pepparkakor, lightly browned Swedish meatballs... The only part I don't like so much is the part with the flower arrangements in the book, it's simply too much and kitschy. So therefore I'll only show you the pictures I like ;)









Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment