Friday, November 9, 2012

Well-being for winterdays

Isn't it just relaxing to be in a warm place when you know it's freezing cold outside? To be able to clear your mind, no thoughts, no stress, just you. And the feeling you have when having a cold shower afterwards. When you feel that the blood is pumping through your veins. And when you are back home, the moment when you go to bed and you are so tired, but tired in a positive way. I love it! I can only recommend that for winter!

In Sweden people often go to a sauna or have a sauna at home. As I don't have it at home here in Munich, I go to a public swimming pool where they also have a sauna. Even though I'm not prudish, I prefer to go in a sauna where only women are allowed, to be able to relax.

Photo: muenchen
Give yourself a time-out.

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment