Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Inspiration for the heart of every home

The kitchen is a very important room. You do not only cook the meals you need for existing (I'm always hungry so it's a very important room for
me ;)) in it but it's a place where people get together. When we have a party or we have invited friends for dinner, they always end up standing in the kitchen and chatting. Our kitchen is quite narrow, but I was wondering if I can arrange a table and maybe 2 chairs. These are some pictures that should help me to get some inspiration:

Photo: Lantliv

Photo: Lantliv

Photo: Sköna hem
The problem is that I don't have wooden walls which make the rooms very cozy, even if they are painted in white like our stone walls. I still also don't know which of the 3 styles to choose?

Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment