Monday, November 5, 2012

My name is Bond, James Bond...

Haven't been in the cinema for a while and when I came home from work today I saw two cinema tickets laying on the table in the living room. My fiancé has bought these 2 tickets for the new James Bond movie "Skyfall" which has just started here in Germany.


Photo: Guardian


I think that the old James bond movies with Roger Moore and Sean Connery have more charm. But it's the 50th anniversary and I found a review from Katja Presnal which makes me curious:

Skyfall included the jetsetting around the world in the beginning of the movie, just to get Bond sipping a martini and to get the girl, but it is mainly set in London and Scotland and has a strong British vibe. Interestingly one of the underlying themes of the movie is appreciating the way things were done in the old days, and that sometimes the old ways of doing things are the best. The message suits well to the 50-year-old Bond.

So let's see or watch ;) and eat popcorn!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment