Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Bond experience

Yesterday I already blogged about the new Bond movie and I can tell you that I really enjoyed it. It is  of course different to the old movies but had some special and funny moments as well as Bond is not the perfect and irresistible gentleman. And they started to use the gimmicks from the Q department again, so it came close to the old movies.

The problem in Germany is that they dub every movie and I don't need to tell you that it changes the movie significantly. That's something I really like in Sweden, you have the original version and a subtitle. Fortunately there is one cinema in Munich called "Cinema" (that makes it easy :)) which shows every movie in the original version.

As I told you I haven't been in the cinema for quite some time and for me it's interesting to watch the movie (of course) but also the people around. There are always people that are happy for every little joke and they keep on laughing for minutes. I mean the jokes are really nice, but sometimes this laughter seems to me like an exercise or a must. It sounds so unnatural in a way. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy if they are having fun but it shows me that there are different ways of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment