Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weekend at my parents house

Actually it's a flower which I've seen at my parents' place, but it looks like winter and frost, doesn't it?



My fiancée is on a business trip for 2 weeks and I've decided to visit my parents and stay there for the weekend. It's sometimes so nice to be able to be a child again, that you don't have to worry about anything and to meet my sister and brother, who are coming tomorrow. Have been outdoor a lot today, I enjoyed it so much, as I'm in the office everyday from morning to evening. I helped my Dad to rake up the leaves that have filled up their entire garden. 



It's a special smell, it smells like moist soil and while raking up all the leaves it's always a strange feeling because you think about when the garden was full of flowers and green leaves and that another year has passed. It's always in November when raking the leaves that I have this feeling of leaving the old year and thinking about the good and bad things that happened during that year and what is going to be next year.

Kram,

Isabell






No comments:

Post a Comment