Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chocolate, honey or mandarin?

I just came home from work. Tired and freezing. This was a "telephone day", I think I haven't stopped talking on the telephone for one second. Customer, supplier, customer, supplier, supplier, supplier, customer... since 8 am in the morning and while talking I had to write emails and check everything before sending it to the customer. And after only sleeping for 4 hours I'm just exhausted.

That's why today is a good day for taking a bath instead of a shower. Some days ago I've bought these bath salts from Dresdner Essenz, but I haven't decided yet which one to choose!




I think I'm going to go for the almond/honey bath, that will brighten up my day. Today I won't even listen to Swedish radio or music, I'll just light some tea lights and enjoy that everything is calm and quiet.

So have a calm and quiet evening too!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment