Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Tree

I love the day we buy the Christmas tree. Then I know it's not long until Christmas Eve and I love the smell of fir when entering our living room, that's one of the scents of Christmas. As I will fly to Sweden on Friday we bought the tree already today. We've been looking at a lot of trees but as we can only have it in the corner at the entrance to the living room we are a little bit limited concerning the size of the tree, and it's not easy to choose "Mr. Right" of all the Christmas trees.




But we've finally found one and I can use the cute Christmas tree mat with the bird and the tomtenisse.



And the Christmas tree stand from my Swedish grandma. It's very very old and not easy to use but it also belongs to Christmas.



I'm happy :)


And I'm wishing you a Happy Third Advent!



Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment