Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jul in Copenhagen - Christmas in Copenhagen

My sister and I have just arrived at my parents house in Sweden. It has been very nice in Copenhagen. The city was decorated in every window and they had little lights everywhere. We've had a little Christmas shopping tour and I can tell you, what a different feeling. Do you remember my post about the Christmas Shopping in Munich ? It's completely different here. People are friendly and not stressed at all and everything seams to go much slower. After all the stress and aggressive people in Munich city center the last weeks and even on the airport it was really a different experience here. I feel that I can finally calm down and relax. And that's the feeling you should have before Christmas, isn't it?But I wanted to show you my best friends decoration, right?

Her decoration is mostly silver, white and blue, but in a very cosy way:


and instead of a Christmas tree she uses some branches and put them in a vase and decorates them:



We will have dinner now together with my parents, so have a lovely saturday evening!

Kram,

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment