Sunday, December 2, 2012

First Advent

Tim and I just came back from a wonderful afternoon at my parents' home. We have been in the forest to get some moss and some fir branches. It's a tradition that we all go there on first of Advent and it's one of my favorite thing about Christmas. Being together with the people I love and having a good time. I wouldn't want to miss that. 

On this picture you see my Dad while he's putting the moss (if you were wondering about the moss, now you know why we need it :)) into my parents' candle holder and my candle holder in their hobby room.


After the walk in the snowy and cold forest we all sat together and had coffee and my Mum's Christmas cookies. And of course we've lit the first candle:



Back home I've also lit the first candle on my Advents candle holder:



And with this first candle I'm wishing you a nice first Advent. Have a good time with your family and friends!

Kram,

Isabell

Christa, schade dass ihr 2 nicht dabei sein konntet!

No comments:

Post a Comment