Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Flying back home

Today is my departure back to Germany. It has been great to celebrate Christmas together with my family even if there have been some sad moments as well. We found some small letters which my Grandma had written and put in a box together with her Christmas ornaments. In these letters she thanked us for the Christmas we had celebrated together, this was very touching and emotional for everyone and something no one of us had expected. At the same time it was as if she would have been there too.

Tim and his Mum and brother will be at our place when I come home and I really look forward to meeting them. Currently I'm at Copenhagen airport and waiting for the flight back home, they have even decorated the airport:


Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment