Monday, December 3, 2012

More Swedish Advent decoration

I promised you to show you more of my decorations. As I'm very traditional when it comes to Sweden, of course my Christmas decoration is very traditional, too. I don't have many German Christmas ornaments or decorations, it's because they use a lot of angels or snowmen, glitter and pink and personally I find that too much. I prefer a classic white, red and green Christmas.

On this picture you see how I decorated the window from my kitchen:


I've put two traditional Swedish Christmas candle holders on our table in the living room.


And the little hand-made picture of the 2 Tomtenissar which I've also put on the wall in the kitchen.


I've been decorating the entire apartment on saturday, all-day. This is something I always already look forward to in October. I'm a real Christmas person. :)

Have a good day!

Kram,

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment