Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Window Christmas decoration

When I was at my parents' home on first of Advent my Dad gave me these fir branches from the fir in their garden. I've put them on the window benches together with some fir cones and of course my Swedish candle holders in red. The candles are bought in Sweden from Stearinljusfabriken and are special candles as they have small channels. If the candle is melting, the mealting wax will be transported to the bottom of the candle inside and will not run down the side of the candle. In Swedish they are called "Kanalljus".


And of course the electric candle holder, they are drippless too :) I've also put some of the branches here:




The flavour of the hyacinth and the flavour of the fir branches is so special to me. That's the flavour of Christmas for me.

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment