Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ideas for Christmas presents Luxury to budget

This year I want to have all the Christmas presents before 2nd Advent and I buy most of them online because it's more convenient and you skip the crowds in Munich City Centre. While looking for presents for my family on the internet, I found a lot of nice ideas for presents.

If you're looking for presents for a person how likes luxury handlotions, shampoos or scented candles, I think these things look very nice. But they are in the upper price range. I especially like the design of the bath foam bottles, looking like a bottle of cognac.

lilouetloic

lilouetloic


or for someone who likes tea like me, that's a good idea, it's organic tea from a French company

Or a tea set from Palais du Thé
Palais du Thé

Apart from the birdhouse, Eva Solo has a lot of nice things which I like, for example this carafe:

evasolo.com

I also like the design of this brandy bottle from Sagaform:

Sagaform
A good present for anyone who likes to cook is a really good knife, I like the ones from Global:
Global

Brita has a lot of nice textiles with Scandinavian patterns:

Brita
Höganäs is an old Swedish brand, I especially like this coffee cups:

Höganäs


Hope I was able to give you some inspirations for your own presents. 

Kram,

Isabell





No comments:

Post a Comment