Friday, December 21, 2012

Going to Sweden

My sister and I are taking the flight to Sweden today and we will stay one night in Copenhagen at my best friends home. She lives in the center of Copenhagen and I only see her twice a year. Do you know the feeling, that there are some people you might only meet a few times a year but you have the feeling it was yesterday you met them? It's the same with her. We can talk for hours and we laugh a lot.

We first met when she came to Munich together with her parents at the age of 10. She couldn't speak a word German at that time and the school principal knew that there was also a Swedish girl in his school : me. I still remember the moment he came into the classroom and she stood behind him very shy not knowing what was going to happen. And he asked in German :Where is the Swedish girl? I remember how happy she was when I spoke Swedish with her and she could finally understand somebody. Ever since then we have been best friends. Unfortunately she went back to Denmark after having passed the university-entrance diploma.

I'll show you some pictures of her decoration and flat, because she has the typical Danish way to furnish her home and I really like it. As she lives in the center of Copenhagen we will also have a look at the city and I would also like to see the Tivoli at Christmas:

Picture: Boelck


Have a nice friday all of you!

Bye Bye Germany :)

Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment