Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tips How to Handle Christmas Gift Wrapping

It's about time to wrap the Christmas gifts. I've done that today, I've listened to Frank Sinatra's Christmas songs and have eaten some of the gingerbreads that I have bought during our trip to Nuremberg. Nuremberg is famous for its gingerbread and I can understand why :) But now I would like to give you some inspiration for your own Christmas gifts:

Living at Home
You can also cut out the stars from a gift wrap paper with patterns.


Sköna hem
I especially like the wrapping with the newspaper, it's environment friendly and if you add the star like in the picture shown above it's nice for Christmas!

Martha Stewart
Ikea
Or use kraft paper like Martha Stewart and decorate with branches or cut out patterns like in the picture from Ikea and use it to decorate uni-coloured gift wrapping paper.



I used the Ikea wrapping paper from the Julmys series and added a fir branch. Hope I was able to help you to find inspiration! 

Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment