Friday, December 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home

The feeling to come home on fridays is something special. You know that you have 2 days to relax and to just do what you want. The moment I open the door to our apartment is already the moment when I know I can leave all the stress and work from last week behind. Usually I'm the first to be home and I prepare dinner for us, as I love to cook. This is the next step to relaxation for me, I listen to Swedish radio and all the thoughts about deadlines and customers start to disappear.

When I came home today, there was a little surprise for me:


My friend Elke has made "Marzipankartoffeln" (if you translate it into English it's "marzipan potatoes)", it's balls made of marzipan coated in cocoa. She has put it into a little paper bag and it hung at my door when I came home, with a little note from her.

And my hyacinth have started to blossom:



Have a nice friday!

Kram,

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment