Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christkindlmarkt Nürnberg - Christmas market Nuremberg

Do you remember my post about my sister's birthday ? My present for her was that we're going to Nuremberg to the Christmas market and this is where we're going today! I've taken a day off on monday to be able to show her the city as well. So we're taking the train and checking in at the hotel and going straight into the city to have a Glühwein (hot spiced wine) and Nuremberger sausages. I like these wooden huts they have where they sell Christmas ornaments, gingerbreads and many other things.

Christkindlesmarkt
If you're in Germany around Christmas time and you like Christmas, this is an absolute must! Will show you the pictures when we're back again.

So have a nice sunday afternoon!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment