Saturday, December 29, 2012

The last candles...

3 weeks ago I decided to take 3 days off after Christmas and I'm so happy that I did it. I was thinking about going to work as we would like to fly to San Francisco in April and I will need a lot of days from my vacation days for this trip. But now I'm just so happy that I decided to stay at home. It's such a great feeling not to think about work but just relax and to cook without being tired from work, to read a book or meet friends for breakfast that are at home as well.

But at the same time I know that these days between Christmas and the New Year also mean that Christmas is about to end... all the candles are nearly burned down. So I reuse them until there is nothing left, so that Christmas will stay a little longer . :)

Actually I have already started to put some things away, I always do that in stages so that it's not a shock. :)


If you are wondering about the chop sticks :), Tim and I had some salad, plain rice and chicken with a teriyaki marinade today. Delicious! And especially after all the heavy Christmas food.

Kram,

Isabell




No comments:

Post a Comment