Friday, January 18, 2013

Berlin Fashion Week Tradeshows - Bright 2013

I promised to send you an update of my day. I've been on many different fashion shows today and met a lot of people. Tradeshows are very interesting and you meet a lot of new people, but at the same time you walk a thousand miles without knowing it and you forget about time and forget about food. That's why I will order all the dishes on the menu of the Transit restaurant today. :) These are some of the pictures I took at the Bright 2013 tradeshow:






As I work in an agency that does the marketing for many fashion brands, I was invited to come to this tradeshow. It's very interesting to see all the new collections and people are very friendly. I'll give you more details about the trends at a later time.

As Tim is with me on this trip we will go to the Transit restaurant now and meet some friends that live in Berlin. Looking forward to it!

Kram,

Isabell





No comments:

Post a Comment