Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thoughts about my wedding - Invitations

I'm going to marry Tim this year. It's a great feeling after having been together for almost 8 years now and having lived together 5 years in our apartment. It's about time to start being our own family. We've decided to have the civil marriage here in Germany and to celebrate it with our relatives and to have the ecclesiastical marriage in Sweden one year later and to celebrate it together with our friends and my Swedish relatives. I'm currently looking for nice invitation cards, but that's really a challenge. German cards tend to be very very kitschy with a lot of symbols and colours.

I really want these cards to be simple and not overloaded with colors and graphics. But that's really not easy. I've found some cards that are ok, but I'm still not satisfied...


Photo: dawanda

or
Photo: dawanda

Photo: dawanda




I guess I'll have to look at many other different pages, I'll keep you updated ;)

Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment