Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Strawberry smoothie

This is a smoothie which I always drink when going to Dean and David. That's a franchise restaurant with healthy fast-food, they offer a lot of smoothies, thai curries, salads etc. and it's a good choice if you need something while shopping or for lunch and without bad conscience. :)

Photo: meier-online
I really like this smoothie so I watched while they made it for me and made it several times now and it's really healthy and tastes very good. All you need is some fruits and a mixer.

You will need: (for approx. 2 glases)

  • 1 banana
  • approx. a handful or 2 of frozen strawberries 
  • Orange juice ( the best result is with fresh juice)
  • (Fresh peppermint) you can also leave it away, if you don't like it.
  • I also add some mango juice 



Put everything in the mixer and enjoy!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment