Monday, January 28, 2013

Let the sunshine in...

In the darkest winter days when Christmas is over and it's dark in the morning when you leave to go to work and dark when you come back from work... it's sometimes good to know that there is another season coming that is different. I like winter, it's cozy and nice too, but it sometimes feels much too long here in Munich and it feels like as if you only have half of a day compared to summer. So therefore I'm sending you some summer greetings to let you think about the bright side of the year! This is what I see in my mind when I think of summer...

Photo:skonahem


Photo:skonahem


Photo:inredarekarin

Fresh and juicy strawberries and woodland strawberries.... 
Photo: bellasvagtillbaka

Have a good and hopefully sunny day ! :)

Kram,

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment