Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Klippans Yllefabrik

On my trip in Berlin, I found a Swedish brand that is called Klippans Yllefabrik. We where in a shop that sold all kinds of things like books, toothbrushes from Pantone, letter paper etc. and also wool blankets. I liked the colours the wool blankets had and looked on the label, where it said "Klippan Yllefabrik". I didn't even know that it exists, even though that Klippan is a place in Southern Sweden and my great-grandfather lived there and it's not far away from my parents' house. It seems that I have a knack for finding Scandinavian things :)

These are some of the pictures that show their products, they also sell a lot of things for the kitchen:

Photo: svd



Photo: svd

These are the wool blankets I found in Berlin: 


I know where you can find me this summer in Sweden : For sure at the factory shop in Klippan ;)

Kram,

Isabell





No comments:

Post a Comment