Sunday, January 13, 2013

Musselmalet Mega - DIY

My best friend in Copenhagen has some items from this porcelain from Royal Copenhagen, which is called "Musselmalet Mega". She loves it, but it is very expensive :
royaldesign
I also think that it looks very nice and I like the design of the sauce boat :

royaldesign
As she will turn 30 this year I would like to give her a present that she likes, but that is also personal in a way. While going for a walk in the snowy Munich city center today, I've found a shop where you can decorate ceramics. They have different ceramic forms and you can decorate them with colours and a glaze. Then they burn it for you and you can pick it up one week later. I'll use the Musselmalet Mega pattern and I guess I'll have to exercise a little bit ;), but that would be something she definitely likes.

golocal

I'll show you my result as soon as it is ready!

Kram,

Isabell





No comments:

Post a Comment