Monday, January 7, 2013

Let the Spring come...

All of the Christmas decorations are packed in boxes and stowed on the attic, waiting for next Christmas. On the one hand it was strange to put all the things away, all the warm lights, the traditional decorations from my grandma, because it's very cosy to have it. On the other hand it also feels good to have everything cleaned and the Christmas tree looked really sad with its hanging branches. So this is what my window looks like without the Christmas decoration:


And I also bought a lot of flowers to compensate for the cosiness of the Christmas decoration. For me it would be fine if Spring would come soon. If I could choose how the seasons would be I would choose:  October and November as Autumn season, December and January as Winter season and the rest of the year just Summer and Spring. Wouldn't that be great ? 






Have a good start of the week!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment