Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

favim.com


With this poem I'd like to wish you a Happy 2013!


I Wish You Time

I do not wish you a diverse selection of gifts
I only wish you what most people lack:
I wish you time to enjoy and to laugh
I wish you time for your actions and thoughts,
not only for yourself, but also for others.


I wish you time - not to hasten and run,
but the time to be able to feel content
I wish you time - not just to spend.
I wish it may be left over for you
as time for wondering, and time to trust
instead of checking the time on the watch.

I wish you time to reach for the stars
and time to grow, that is, time to mature.
I wish you time to hope anew, to love.
It does not make sense to put time off.
I wish you had time to find yourself,
regard every day, every hour as happiness.

I wish you: To have time to live.

Elli Michler

From: Elli Michler: Dir zugedacht, Wunschgedichte, © Don Bosco Verlag, München, 19.Aufl. 2004  www.ellimichler.de

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment