Saturday, January 26, 2013

Berlin Fashion Week Trends 2013/2014 part 1

I've promised to show you the things I've seen on the Fashion Week in Berlin. There were many thing I would have liked to buy, but also styles I personally don't like. These are the trends for 2013/2014 and as I've seen a lot, there will be a part 2 :)

I've still seen a lot of Aztek patterns like last year:

Photo: blouinartinfo
and a mix of loud colours and subdued colours:
Photo: blouinartinfo

cheetah and animal prints for men:

Photo:artschoolvets
and women

Photo: thefashionsection.com
Personally I'm not a big fan of animal prints, but there were nice dresses like the one shown above or the combination below.
Photo: ellahoy

Nevertheless I guess you won't find a single piece of clothing with animal print in my wardrobe this year or next.  :)

Do you like animal prints?

Kram,

Isabell


1 comment:

  1. I don't like animal prints either. But nice pics!

    ReplyDelete