Friday, January 18, 2013

Hotel 38 Berlin

I've just returned from the fashion tradeshows in Berlin and I'm very happy to be able to be in the hotel room right now. I think I walked a thousand miles today, but I want to see more of Berlin, so I returned to the hotel to relax a little bit before going to Berlin city center. This is the breakfast room of our Hotel ( Hotel 38) in Berlin, isn't it nice? In Summer you can have the breakfast outside in the little inner court:


I can warmly recommend this hotel it's very calm and perfectly situated to get to the Eastern part of Berlin. If you like Scandinavian Design, make sure to book a room that is closer to the elevator, as these are more modern than the ones that are far away from the elevator.

Will get back to you later with more pictures...

Kram,

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment