Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How to organize a hallway

I'm very unhappy with our hallway. It's the first thing you see when coming into an apartment and we spent most of our time in furnishing the other rooms and our hallway was neglected. And since it's winter right now, it's filled with plenty of jackets and shoes, laundry boxes, cleaning agents.. some of them hidden behind a curtain. So what we did last week was to buy parts of the Ikea Stolmen System and some boxes:
Photo: stylebubble
And I will also buy this wallpaper for one wall, to make it look even better:

Photo: tapetenagentur

Photo: tapetenagentur
The pattern reminds me of the pattern that the bowls from Rörstrand that I have :)


Will show you everything as soon as we will start.


Kram,

Isabell

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the wallpapers! That's a lot of work, I know it from my own experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I will keep you up to date!

    ReplyDelete