Thursday, January 10, 2013

Home Spa

In Munich it's been raining since 2 weeks and that's a weather you rather stay at home. For me that's a time to turn our bathroom into a home spa. I buy some facial masks, some bath salts and light some tea lights and listen either to an audio book or I read a good book. It's so important to relax after a long day and I've got the impression that during winter it's even more important to calm down and get some time for yourself. Don't you think so, too?

I've received a lot of body lotions and spa products for Christmas so that's an ideal way to test these :). There is a rosewater shower gel and body lotion I'd like to test which scents very nice when you open the bottle, they are from Evelyn and Crabtree:

Photo: crabtree-evelyn

Photo: crabtree-evelyn

I'll go and test it now and have a home spa evening.

Hope you will find some time to relax too!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment